In The Name of The Lord, Eloi Yahweh, I am coming!

Just another WordPress.com site

As many students at SF State as well as many others institutions in this country are robbing the talents of the poor as Mind and Body are just a computer; our soul’s home. Dean Susan B. Shimanoff closed my appeal and she couldn’t ever understood that is not just for Journalism 395, but my whole Fall semester 2013Where I average a “C” and I got an “F” as they are discriminating and denying not only my 6th Amendment and are segregating against thousands in this place

As many students at SF State as well as many others institutions in this country are robbing the talents of the poor as Mind and Body are just a computer; our soul's home. Dean Susan B. Shimanoff closed my appeal and she couldn't ever understood that is not just for Journalism 395, but my whole Fall semester 2013Where I average a "C" and I got an "F" as they are discriminating and denying not only my 6th Amendment and are segregating against thousands in this place.

Leave a comment »

As many students at SF State as well as many others institutions in this country are robbing the talents of the poor as Mind and Body are just a computer; our soul’s home. Dean Susan B. Shimanoff closed my appeal and she couldn’t ever understood that is not just for Journalism 395, but my whole Fall semester 2013Where I average a “C” and I got an “F” as they are discriminating and denying not only my 6th Amendment and are segregating against thousands in this place

The same is happening everywhere.  I paid about $ 30,000 for my older son to study airplane mechanics and he did not even get a certificate after he went through the classes.  Why? because we are not only force to come even using Financial Aid from Federal Government or our taxes, I should say, but then we are charge with highest interest for the money received as we are use and toss by the ones organized through the crime group using our country.

I am not the only, my child is going through and I have described plenty the way he is going through and how Honor Susan Greenberg participated as many others.  My homes were taken away as I filed and requested a jury trial.  Most of them granted and transferred to South City Court where they were dismissed even telling plaintiff’s lawyer what to file last minute.  This in my last property where the Sheriff broke my right arm using too much power to vacate me as I was not able to understand what the judge was saying because they, the lawyer, plaintiff and many others were invading me.

My child was raped.  This semester my average grade at SF STate is D and is getting worse as many are the students who are abusing me and just taking from me as I reported again this semester to some of the teachers as I did last semester.  The reason why I ended earning an “F” is because the class is CESD meaning is fulfilling two purposed in my major and my minor classes and the biggest trouble was that Professor Cunningham was one of the people promoting the high rocket rent prices, but I got testimony of people who were paying $ 46. and $ 100. vs. the $ 2,600 pushed through the article put together by our class among many other tricks that wicked government play as happened through the Real Estate Crisis in this country where the savings of the poor were taking “legally.”

My vehicles were stop and vandalized as many are abusing me everywhere through the knowledge of witchcraft; the alienation of our First Amendment and our Constitution.  John Boehner is ignoring me as many others and now even Shimanoff who is just dismissing my accusation like if the people who are been affected are not people. 

 

Dear Estrella Benavides,

Since you have not selected a faculty member to serve on the grade 
review committee and since you do not wish to have me appoint one, the 
grade appeal cannot proceed to the next level of review and I am closing 
your appeal for Journalism 395.

Sincerely,
Susan B. Shimanoff

Susan B. Shimanoff
Associate Dean
College of Liberal & Creative Arts
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132
email: shimanof@sfsu.edu

Estrella J Benavides wrote:
> Hi Dean Shimanoff:
>
> Under no circumstances, I am authorizing you to appoint anyone to represent me.  I did inform you about my concerns and I am totally opposing to it.  The reason is because many of the professors are having best interest in between and are participating of the crime I have been trying to report.  The alienation of the Constitution of this country, our First Amendment and our rights and freedoms and as I did say before the worse of all is that government and representatives of institutions like this one are the head of the crime.  Today, I tried to drop my BECA 665 class due to many set ups and situations forcing me to have no time and opportunity as I planned for my semester chosen classes.
>
> Let me know about your decision and if you decide to appoint someone for whatever reason.  Let me know prior to it to file my grievance through a higher level.  Criminals cannot judge and decide about the crime they are committing and this is the biggest issue I am having that many are participating and are bias.  Many are working together for the best interest of the crime organized group using not only our country, but our system and are destroying our dreams, and our future.
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Estrella Benavides
> 912552776

Leave a comment »

I heard a man, Wise it was his last name I believe

I heard a man, Wise it was his last name I believe.

Leave a comment »

I heard a man, Wise it was his last name I believe

Many believes that segregation and discrimination or slave is part of the past when everyday millions of children are seating next to their teachers or having a bottle of the empty formula of the teachers children for them to use it to abuse, invade and rob the poor children of their talents.  

Some are lucky their teachers let them to use the book to be able to respond to the question referring to the book, but others like my child do not have that advantage.  So he isn’t smart he said.  He likes to cheat and lie he also repeat or look the Nerf bullet do not hurt or his Game Stop Online Gold membership purchased three times do not work because others are taking advantage even the ones who sold it to me.  The game is on all.

My vehicles are stop.  I need to take the abuses not only at SF State of the students helped by our teachers.  No I go to meeting and even the teachers ignoring my saying: “I’m sensitive, I can tell who, when and how; they themselves do it.”  Endless to say, but as in Congress where John Boehner is the head of all my troubles because he is the Speaker of the House and he just ignored me.  Others at least had responded that their office is so busy that in short, who cares.

Last night I tried to move my Toyota.  It wouldn’t go not even using the four wheel never or hardly used by me.  The radiator was new, changed for a lower quality from aluminum to plastic or so, but ended also broken to make the truck to get hot.  What I can tell you is I paid about $ 1,800 to replace all the hoses, the timing belt, the radiator, the shaft,  just in one place because in another I replaced the brakes, the tires, and for a year or two I just moved it two-to-four blocks around San Mateo because again wicked and government representatives who are the biggest liar in this world also vandalized the transmission.  Do not ask me if it was done as Saturday by my family just making me believe, but truly seeing the coolant and the oil dripping down as didn’t happened in Redwood City for a week.

The good thing is Sargent Smith show me his face twice at the corner of Whipple last week.  He did apologize for the mistake he made as I moved my Toyota from one side to another and he taught I didn’t do it.  Luckily, I know they are doing that to force me to stop coming to the school and to deny education to me, “But no one doing anything,” just notice my quotation marks because they are forcing me and doing so purposely.  I came to SF State and I just reported the removal of my vehicles WITHOUT HEARING ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING.  BUT THEY DO HAVE LAWS TO ENFORCE, CITY CODES WITH 72 HOURS LIMITATIONS THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO TAKE MY VEHICLES ‘LEGALLY WHILE THEY ARE THE ONES COMMITTING THE WORSE CRIME; WHILE THEY WERE THE ONES WHO VANDALIZED MY VEHICLES AND ARE DEPRIVING ME OF MY PRIVATE PROPERTY USE AND ARE THE ONES FORCING ME TO GO ON THE BUS WHERE MANY ARE USING THE COMMON PROPERTY USE OF SAMTRANS TO INVADE ME BECAUSE I AM RIDING, SHARING WITH THEM THE BUS.

YOU SHOULD SEE HOW MANY THANKS THE DRIVERS BECAUSE HE ALLOWED THEM TO GO THROUGH ME AND TAKE AS THEY PLEASE WHILE I AM THE DUMB POOR WHO DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WITCHCRAFT, I BELIEVE.

I may ended up at the corner of Whipple sleeping on the corner trying to be safe because otherwise anyone does to you as everyone ignores us.  The problem is we realized the cruelty reality until we are there alone, isolated by our “wicked government representatives who are setting us up that way.  We still have slavery in this country.  We are forced to lay with whoever they please and the ones accuse of rapping are the ones forced to do so to have a legal system judging and condemning them.  Depriving them of their rights and freedoms ‘legally’ as are the judges, the government representatives the head of all the crimes in this country.

I am begging you for help.  Begging you for support for a public accusation.  I did say to Sargent, Smith, the tiny boss of the people giving citations and removing our vehicles that I made a report to the his bigger boss and while he is not doing his job is just pressuring him to do his job as the Speaker of the House, John Boehner who is ignoring me as me, my child and my whole family is being abuse in many ways and in many places. 

1 Comment »

I am feeling frustrated and upset not wishing to waste myself this way, but curse is the suck government that we do have “I hope God will handle them in his worse wrath!”

I am feeling frustrated and upset not wishing to waste myself this way, but curse is the suck government that we do have "I hope God will handle them in his worse wrath!".

Leave a comment »

I am feeling frustrated and upset not wishing to waste myself this way, but curse is the suck government that we do have “I hope God will handle them in his worse wrath!”

I am feeling frustrated and upset not wishing to waste myself this way, but curse is the suck government that we do have "I hope God will handle them in his worse wrath!".

Leave a comment »

I am feeling frustrated and upset not wishing to waste myself this way, but curse is the suck government that we do have “I hope God will handle them in his worse wrath!”

I walked out of my class BECA 665.  I feel that Professor Ibrahim has been treating me fair, but due to the religious persecution suffered not just here at SF State it had been hard for me to catch up.  I started in her KSFU radio class and I tried to be on top.  However, the lab attendant didn’t like me so much and made my life miserable as I tried to work my first two assignments.  He even changed the lab rules and kicked me out as I was trying to record and after we were told that Monday through Friday we could record as the second lab attendant was there on those hours.  Professor Ibrahim a week later offered a phone to have access to the lab computers and rooms, but the second issue for me was the equipment.

I thought they were having equipment available at the library on the second floor, but ended to be a week request process when every week I have assignments.  The people were nice with one little detail.  The computer were not allowing me to sign in just because one of the lab attendant did want to sign in for me.  I knew what that really mean and I say if I am not allowed in my own time and space, I rather not use it.  Somehow I could after spending time and moving here and there to be able to try to catch, but I couldn’t.

Three times I had tried to go to KSFU as I am supposed to do every week, but I don’t think they really want that, so I stupidly tried to keep on going just seating and participating on the critiques and listening to the pieces put together.  Today, I got upset because I realized I was the only one who signed in for the KSFU whose name was set up below.  For many will not mean anything, but I know what I discovered and how people are using and robbing the talents of people like me not exactly to use them appropriately, but to waste me and waste my talents.  Professor Ibrahim offered 10 percent to any student who was willing to volunteer as assistant and as I did no matte the time, hours or conditions I was put down.  

I thought to throw my classes recently as many are trying to force me to stay in my van and I am having difficulties even standing up to get ready and come to classes.  I know there is a contradiction, but I still registered and somehow I am paying for others to have the credits, but it is also true that isn’t worth to be there on time, every class for just giving them the opportunity to shine and rob me.

I went to the financial aid counselor and I reported to them the issues not only for today, but last night where at the Journalism department I had many troubles trying to work on my mid-term.  I opened the test and there it was someone’s else page and I asked Professor Wagner if that was the test.  She said “No, someone else used the computer and that was the reason why someone’s else paper pop up instead of the test,” but that happened to me EVERY TIME, I OPEN MY FILES SAVED IN MY USB AND OF COURSE AT THE LAB OR PUBLIC LIBRARY COMPUTERS.

For sure I know is done purposely and someone is invading and trespassing my junk and I do not appreciate that.  As I tried to work on the test my intended corrections were coming out wrong and I did have to be erasing and redoing my corrections.  I asked once to her, but the issue was ongoing as my next chair classmate was softly singing and finally having a music going on without respect.  I felt frustrated, but any participation lately is not so welcome.  Instead I feel my teacher isn’t so happy or fair as I though very highly of her at first.  

My friend “Baba” is annoying and I hate hypocrites and if he feels I do not know what he has being doing you are wrong my “friend.”  I know how you did not provide with much information to have a double obituary assignment.  I heard you saying I made changes and you never told me what I was having written in my notes.  I know how and why I never responded to your add friend request or why I did not answered yes or not to your question yesterday.  If anything I had learned what people is doing and how people is taking advantage and how teachers are participating in many of the classes to set me up and to help other wicked members to get from me my talents and efforts.  I do know why I cannot even remember what for months I have been studying hard at my test and I just hope that all my teachers read my blog because whatever I am catching you doing to me to force me late, to force me to throw my classes, to force me to feel bad and to force me to feel ignorant I will post with your name as well as your participation.  I do have a 6th Amendment right; I am a citizen of this country who has or should have equal rights to education and you are making me to feel like that Indian poor baby who was drawn in of the famous painter paint seating at the corner as treated unfairly.

 

1 Comment »

These are not the only things I do have against them. It’s worse than I can ever write. A student seating next to me just not only had been breathing heavily, but tried to invade after bothering me and tried to ask me as many others especially Chinese had done to watch for them their junk. Why? they used you

These are not the only things I do have against them. It's worse than I can ever write. A student seating next to me just not only had been breathing heavily, but tried to invade after bothering me and tried to ask me as many others especially Chinese had done to watch for them their junk. Why? they used you.

Leave a comment »

These are not the only things I do have against them. It’s worse than I can ever write. A student seating next to me just not only had been breathing heavily, but tried to invade after bothering me and tried to ask me as many others especially Chinese had done to watch for them their junk. Why? they used you

Hi Dean Shimanoff:

Since I wrote my response I had not heard of you.  Yesterday concerned that I need to provide a name of a professor who will represent me on 10/21/13 as you informed me, I went to counseling requesting an advice and they referred me to a wrong person according to the person who assisted me in room 403 at the Student Services.  This person told me to tell you my concerns: “I do not know anyone who wants to do so; I do not trust anyone to do so.  I am aware and for years I have been trying to make public that not only SF State have been participating, but College of San Mateo where I was forced to go and out of no where I ended up having an almost done Journalism career because as I discovered they were trying to just set me up there to work and rob me of my talents as I was using signs publicizing the worse crime ever against humanity.  I am trying to tell you that and I am begging you to request all of my documents to Chair Patterson, Chair Azocar and Director Spenser because there you will find that the issue is not just the “F” grade that was giving to me in JOUR 395 because it is a CESD class that fulfilled requirements not only for my minor. but also for my major.

I did have difficulties to register in my JOUR 226 and my baby was harm because of what I submitted for my class.  I did have difficulties to register for my first semester classes and no less in my second.  I was not allowed to crash into BECA 470 and the endless list is huge.  My “C” average last semester is getting to an “F” average on this semester and it is not because I am not making the effort and it is not because I don’t have the capacity.  Many are closing the doors.  My professors are requesting me to inform them what are my plans to make sure I will not be able to do so.  So far, I was not able to submit my first assignment on my JOUR 300; my third assignment I turned in a bit late; this week the chaperon note I saw posted is gone and some of my assignments are wrongfully save not because I don’t have experience.  Today is Tuesday. I searched, but my information is gone to work my tomorrow assignment.  In my JOUR 330 I am getting an average “F” grade out of the weekly test.  Despite the facts, I am reading, taking notes of the news events and personalities.  It’s endless, but the main issue I am having the crime being committed by government representatives who are the main head of the religious persecution as the discrimination I am suffering.  My two vehicles were vandalized.  I am forced to commute on buses where many are abusing me.  I was forced to move from San Mateo to Redwood City where I am struggling to move my shelter, my food, my last home as government robbed my 5-6 properties and as they denied my fee waiver to try to give protection to my child who was worse abuse as I submitted a video in my JOUR 226 class last semester.

You may ask Professor Carrillo LTNS 660 class the issue I reported; you may ask Professor Camacho BECA 370 about the issue I reported and in both cases I felt they were handle to the best of their capacity, but that doesn’t mean that I agreed I earned the grade that they granted me.  I was forced to earn it and I did make many efforts to report to the main stream of SF State and instead I ended abuse and threaten to be put out of school for days.  You are not asking me, but this morning I struggle to come out of my vehicle, which is having a mechanical problems forced by South City police among many others and despite the facts that I made a report to Redwood City Police, I got a 72 hours noticed to move my vehicle as all my homes were robbed as the honors of the Superior Court of California just denied my jury trial rights, abused authorities and discretion and in retaliation took my child to rape him to force me to abandon him and to stop making public their crime.  At the federal level in San Francisco court they denied my due process rights denying the fee waiver as recently the Redwood City family court judge did again to not let me seek help and protection for my child who is being force obese and is being abuse in many ways.   In short, I am requesting a public forum accusation not just against SF State if possible, but is the least I can expect.  Twice a legal defender provided by the Superior Court of California did not represented me.  Instead, asked me on front of the jurors if my arm was broken before Pascual Olivares the Sheriff overuse power and done so to remove me from the court room and the second on front of me proposed the changes in the City Code that was not applicable to my First Amendment alienation by Belmont City.   

Please let me know, 

Estrella Benavides 
912552776

    

  
From: Susan B. Shimanoff [shimanof@sfsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 4:56 PM
To: Estrella J Benavides
Cc: T F Roehrman; Dianth Spenser; Scott Patterson; Cristina Azocar
Subject: Re: Grade Appeal Filed by Estrella Benavides for JOUR 395

Dear Estrella Benavides,

As I indicated in my email to you of July 23, “Each grade appeal must
address the final grade in each class separately. The policy indicates
that a written brief about a final grade is submitted to the Department
Chair, who in turn gives the brief to the instructor, and that the
instructor responds to that written brief.” I am the administrator who
will handle the process for the next level of your grade appeal for
Journalism 395. For the next level to proceed, I need the name and email
address of the faculty member you selected who has agreed to serve on
the faculty review committee by Monday, October 21, 2013.

If you wish to file a written brief regarding Dance 657, you will need
to do so with Chair Spenser. If the matter is not resolved at the School
of Music and Dance level, Associate Dean Roehrman is the administrator
for grade appeals from the School of Music and Dance. Scott Patterson is
the Chair for BECA and Associate Dean Roehrman is also the administrator
for student issues in BECA.

Sincerely,
Susan B. Shimanoff

Susan B. Shimanoff
Associate Dean
College of Liberal & Creative Arts
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132
email: shimanof@sfsu.edu

Estrella J Benavides wrote:
> Hi Dean Shimanoff:
>
> I am filing a grievance not just for my low grade in bad faith for JOUR 395; it is more than that.  I had requested twice to Director Bee Spencer a response with regard my grade on DANCE 657 last semester and I am also reporting and bring up to the panel all the abuses, suffering and discrimination I have been suffering.  My Sixth Amendment is been violated.  I have been constantly reporting to many people including Les Wong the President of SF State, among many others.  I have been having difficulties to even register in my classes no matter what had been presented ahead of time.  This semester is getting worse.  No matter my many efforts of studying or to fulfill the assignments: conditions are being created, the evaluation and requirements are being changed making sure I don not have the same opportunities and they make sure I do not have the conditions or the tools to do so. Today, I was support and help with my grammar difficulties at the Lab 31 of the BECA department, but was not so three weeks ago when I went to require help as even Chair Azocar repeatedly referred there last semester.
>
> If I tried to use the lab computers, there are people who are making sure the computers stop working as happened last two session in my JOUR 330 class.  Today, I reported to my JOUR 300 Professor an incident that happened on Sunday that knocked down my profile assignment.  I just came out of my BECA 330 class out a few minutes early feeling overwhelm and exhausted as people are abusing me.  I was invited by Nancy Jodaitis (nancyj@sfsu.edu to a California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education on Saturday, October 26, 2013, but as many are abusing and making me feel exhausted not only here, but on the buses as I am forced to live under dirty imperfect conditions I did not realized until a few minutes ago that I tried to show how they manipulated and lie to me to make me go and participate in a San Francisco Creative Boot Camp by Traecy Director of Diversity at traecy@oneclub.org.
>
> I was there on Thursday thinking it was the same thing.  I couldn’t understand the total different set up with regard what I was expecting.  I was working in an advertisement for a Countryman mini vehicle when I was having a lot of homework and I was feeling there no less abuse.  For two days my feet were forced to swollen.  My toes were forced to get blood clogs and many were the ones “going there to support and help us to develop our ideas, but in reality I was not feeling that way.  I was feeling rob, abuse, invade.  Overall, absolutely anything was done physically to not give me credit, to not give the opportunity to get anything positive out of the seminar or job done.  I just have expenses, I just suffered many abuses and on Sunday Traecy Smith who misleaded me and made me think that  I was participating on thewww.ucop.edu/diversityforum/ from SF State which was the last for this year and was so important for me if I did want to transfer or pursue my career in a much deeper field.  After all, she kicked me out of the place.  She didn’t even allowed me to see what others were able to put together as my group purposely procrastinated as abusing me to be able to rob my talents, knowledge as I discovered and I have been trying to make public for the last 10 years.  I AM FORCE UNDER DIRTY CONDITIONS THAT FACILITATE THE MISTAKE AND ABUSES I AM PRESENTING TO YOU BELOW.  TRAECY TOLD ME IS NORMAL IN ADVERTISEMENT HAPPENS A LOT AND TO MANY.  MY ANSWER WAS THIS IS ONE MORE REASON WHY I WANT TO MAKE PUBLIC WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHAT I DISCOVERED BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ROBBING PEOPLE OF THEIR TALENTS, MAKING THEM TO INVEST THEIR TIME, KNOWLEDGE, MAKING THEM TO SPEND AS I DID NOT HAVING THE MONEY TO JUST ROB US OF OUR KNOWLEDGE AS THEY DO KNOW HOW TO INVADE AND ROB OUR SOUL AND AS THEY DO KNOW THAT MIND AND BODY IS JUST THE HOME OF OUR SOUL.
>
> Hi Estrella!
>
> Thank you for your interest in participating in the San Francisco Creative Boot Camp.  We would like to have you participate – please register by clicking here.
> We will contact you with additional information about the workshop.
>
> Looking forward to meeting you!
> Best,
> Traecy
>
> Traecy Smith| Director of Diversity |  traecy@oneclub.org
>
> THE ONE CLUB
> 260 Fifth Avenue, Second Floor, New York NY 10001
> Tel: 212 979 1900 | Mobile: 917.414.9289|Fax: 212.979.5006
>
www.oneclub.org| www.facebook.com/oneclubcreativebootcamp
>
> From: Estrella J Benavides <star1792@mail.sfsu.edu>
> Date: Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:56 PM
> To: Traecy Smith <traecy@oneclub.org>
> Subject: I want to participate
>
> Hi One Club representative:
>
> I got this invitation and I want to participate.
>
> My name is Estrella Benavides.  My student ID:  912552776
>
> Dear Student:
>
> Thank you so much for responding to our invitation to attend the California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education on Saturday, October 26, 2013! It’s an all-day event that will  be held at the Saint Mary’s College in Moraga, CA. Saint Mary’s College address is 1928 St Mary’s Rd, Moraga, CA 94556. We’re really excited that you can attend as you’ll get a LOT of useful information from the workshops and have the opportunity to speak with recruiters from across the nation!!
>
> PLEASE REGISTER  at  http://www.ucop.edu/diversityforum/  as soon as possible to ensure we save a seat for you at the Forum!  Transportation will be provided from SF State to Saint Mary’s College if you sign up in advance, on a first-come, first-served basis.  Or you can just arrive at the Forum on your own.  Details about transportation will follow once you have registered and we get closer to the event. It’s going to be a great event and we look forward to providing you with this important opportunity to plan ahead for graduate school! e school!
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  I look forward to seeing you on October 26th!!
>
>
> Nancy Jodaitis
> San Francisco State University
> 415.338.6879
> nancyj@sfsu.edu
> NOTE: I COPY FOR YOU TO MAKE EASY FOR YOU TO SEE THE SIMILARITIES.
> I tried to register in BECA 470 THIS SEMESTER as happened to me last semester I couldn’t keep my JOUR 300, which I am struggling to pass because of many students, teachers among outsiders abusing me and making sure I will not be able to be here on time; I will not be able to do my assignments as happened today with my profile assignment.  I struggle to be accepted in JOUR 226 and from one of my assignments my child is being harm; he is overweight thanks to it. I DO KNOW THAT THE ISSUE IS MUCH DEEPER THAN JUST A GRIEVANCE AT SF STATE BECAUSE OF THE DISCRIMINATION OR THE RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION I AM SUFFERING, BUT IT IS A START.  This is what happened with BECA 470
>
>                                               Thursday, September 12, 2013
>
>
> Chair Scott Peterson
> BECA Department
>                                               ATTn.: Sue V. Sorrer
> Hi Chair Peterson:
>       With all my respect.  I feel ashamed to bring this issue to your attention knowing how fair you have been treating me as I brought an issue with regard my BECA 350.  However below I copy and paste an e-mail I received as many others students.  I also will bring to your attention what in fact you and many others do know better than I do.  Last week students were allowed to crash (the norm to register into class since I transferred because last two semester I even have difficulties for various reason as I informed to even the President of SF State.)  One of the issue was that even though I transferred as BECA Major, I was not allowed because somehow I was not.
>
> BECA BLAST communicates important BECA information to you in addition to the info onhttp://beca.sfsu.edu/.
>
> The BIG news this week is that there are no classes on Labor Day, Monday, September 2nd.  The campus, library and offices are closed.
> There may still be seats in the following classes. Check with the faculty member and the schedule online for more details.
> BECA 200
> BECA 330-2
> BECA 348-2
> BECA 370-3
> BECA 430-2
> BECA 460
> BECA 462
> BECA 470
> BECA 485
> BECA 502
> BECA 561
> BECA 594
> BECA 646
> BECA 651
> BECA 660
> BECA 665
>
> In addition there are three classes outside of BECA with seats to check out:
> TH A 413 Lighting Design 1 Light and Performance: Interpreting real world lighting environments to serve the storytelling demands of Theatre, Dance, Cinema and Opera.
> MUS 436 Intro to Music Electronics
> MUS 504 Survey of Electronic and Computer Music
>
>       Today, the issue is one more added and I am feeling discriminate, segregate and persecute for religious reason.  Unfortunately, two of your colleagues are the ones that did not allowed me to crash into their class despite the above fact.  Last week because Professor Mitchell told me it was full.  Today because Professor M. Drennan told me that is too late.  I brought into her attention that I tried to contact her since last week.  I left two phone messages.  I dropped in at office hours twice, but she wasn’t available.
>
>       About two days ago, I visited your office because since the semester started, to go to my BECA classes on Tuesdays there is not elevator available.  There is not a single word apologizing for the inconvenience, but bottom line the created conditions only added to the issue bring to the attention of all who had been informed about my grievance filed last summer because my spring semester grades were lowered in bad faith.
>
>       As Professor Drennan who never responded to my inform intention to crash into her class explaining what she told me today as many people were trying to stop me from coming to do so.  Perhaps you are not understanding my last sentence, but I am also publicly requesting an accusation through John Boehner, The Speaker of the House because I am sure this is not an isolated issue.  My due process had been denied and I am accusing Obama’s Administration of setting me up at College of San Mateo and consequently at San Francisco State University where I constantly I struggle to do my assignments, to upload them through iLearn.  Where many are not giving me the support that is offered and versus teaching or helping me, they are making sure I am not successful as happened to me for the last two semester at the writing lab.
>
>       I feel that you are wrongfully allowing the students to believe they can crash into classes this week while in this case Professor Drennan not only didn’t have the courtesy to tell me ahead of time responding to my efforts to crash into her class.  I do have the prerequisites.  BECA 370 passed with a C grade due to the same situation.
>
>       I know is not part of your department, but I ended up being dropped from JOUR 570 because I did not have the prerequisite for it: JOUR 300.  However, the class was closed as I prioritize my registration wasting my six or eight first units allowed in fairness to all the students as I am having a B- on BECA 300, which by thou way is my major.  Journalism is just my minor and on my first assignment in JOUR 570 I earned 50 out of 50.  The reason why I am mentioning this to you is because all this little here and there adds up to one conclusion, I am not welcome.  I am not having equal rights.  Many are discriminating and segregating me while the law said totally the opposite, but worse of all, I discovered is done against quite a number of people not just here, but throughout our country as I am publicly demanding an accusation against government because of it.
>       Certainly, I didn’t bring to your attention that I registered into BECA 430 due to a misunderstanding of the class title.  Professor Mitchell told me that I did not have the BECA 330 prerequisite and even though my intention was to carry both at the same time, but both of the professor arguments were reasonable and if anything I just want you to be aware that I am not bringing a complaint just because I am trying to create issues when they are any.  Also, I do want to point out that the seats are constantly changed and there perhaps still seats available from the two classes that did not allowed me to crash into it as I tried last week.
>
>       I do not know what it is that you or anyone can do about this matter.  I do have four more units that I can take, but I am not allowed to do so.  I already was forced to maximize my Financial Aid grant.  Out of my pocket, I am making the effort to keep on pursuing my career goal, which by thou way due to the same reason was changed twice and I earned between 150-180 units as this institution just allowed me and I hope all the students only 70 units.  In short, in many of my classes I do have the background, the knowledge, the idea of what is being required as based for other classes.
>
>       Certainly, my GPA went from 3.28 to 2.28 last semester and I will not say what is obvious.  Please let me know, if anything I want to get out of here ASAP.  If people is not welcoming me, why should they push me to stay longer as I cannot afford to pay more than it is required for the tuition?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Estrella Benavides
> 912552776
>
> Course ID     Schedule #      Title   Units   Meet days & times       Location        Instructor(s)   Seats   Wait list       Textbooks
> BECA 470 [01]
> 11592 Dramatic Writing for Television and Electronic Media
> 3     TH 0910-1155
> 26-AUG-13 – 16-DEC-13 BH 226
> M DRENNAN     8
> 0
>
> BECA 348 [02]
> 29724 Video Editing I
> 3     F 0910-1155
> 26-AUG-13 – 16-DEC-13 CA 200
> M MITCHELL    5
> 0
>
> BECA 430 [02]
> 15096 Advanced Audio Production I
> 3     F 1010-1555
> 26-AUG-13 – 16-DEC-13 CA 43
> T MURPHY      12
> 0
>
> BECA 330 [01]
> 11582 Audio Production II
> 3     T 1410-1755
> 26-AUG-13 – 16-DEC-13 CA 43
> J BARSOTTI    0
> 0
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Estrella Benavides
> 912552776
>
>
>
> c.c.:
> Please refer to:
>  Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:06 PM Estrella J Benavides
>
>
> Actions
> To:
>  psherwin@sfsu.eduý; Srossen@sfsu.eduý; lewong@sfsu.edu
> Cc:
>  cazocar@sfsu.eduý; sachic@sfsu.eduý; deejazz@aol.comý; alarson5@sfsu.eduý; ccamacho@sfsu.eduý;justin3000@gmail.comý; ytw@sfsu.edu
> Attachments:
>  Grievance at SFSU.docxý (43 KBý)ý[Open in Browserý]
>
> I registered at Yumi Wilson class – suddenly I was dropped without being informed and I realized that as I check on my classes.  Yumi Wilson resigned according to an email for good, but do you want to know I felt guilty and I am sure it has to do with me.  I was doing well in the class as in my JOUR 300 this semester I stop going with a classmate to work together with her because my first assignment was not done thanks to the tricks she played on me.  From A’s I am just carrying F’s right now.  from 19-21 units that I carried last semester 15 this semester are too much because of all that they are doing to force me to not be able.
>
> I swear to you and you can find in my notes written or you may ask Venise Wagner about my participation in percentages class we did have two weeks ago.  I had years experience in the field.  I worked for NANICA/ENICAB AS DIRECTOR OF THE STATISTIC DEPARTMENT, BUT DAYS AFTER MY PARTICIPATION TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT TOOK ME A WHILE I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GET THE MEDIA THAT I DESCRIBED FLUENTLY AND EASY TO THE CLASSMATES.  I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGURE THE PERCENTAGE HIGHER OR LOWER.  This Monday class, I suffered a big headache and yes, I do have a name of the classmate who asked me twice about.  He knew what he was doing.  They do know how they had been abusing me and how they are trying to force me out of the school with the participation of government representatives who are a criminal organized group using our school, legal system to abuse the poor, to abuse the non-wicked members as they give advantage and opportunity.
>
> I do have a file or two full of email that prove my accusation.  I was referred by Chair Azocar last semester to Mr. Del Valle, I believe is his name.  He did not want to take my letter and response, but I sent it through the email that failed to be deliver as the administration pleases to do so.
>
> My assignments many times need to be done several times and go out last minute without me having the opportunity to edit them because I struggle to repeat and repeat or to just submit whatever I can put again together and this is the reason why I accepted the C average of many of my classes last semester, but I am blaming SF State who ignored all my complaints, who ignored my request to investigate and to provide me with protection and equal rights based on my constitutional rights.
>
> Please let me know,  Several times I had been writing to President Les Wong about my many issues.  Many times I reported to the Lab library attendants.  If I need to drop my classes this semester to be able to catch I will do, but I am filing my grievance and is the only reason why I am keeping them at this point.  I am realizing that my hours of study are giving others the advantage to succeed as I get blank on my test not because I did not study.  Ask Venise Wagner.  I am turning in more than the assignments required, but the ones that might give more credit are not accepted, but my participation shows the hours of study, my participation shows my efforts and my English improvement are showing even though I still get the C average or worse the F on almost all my classes this semester.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Estrella Benavides
> 912552776
>
> ________________________________________
> From: Susan B. Shimanoff [shimanof@sfsu.edu]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:53 PM
> To: Estrella J Benavides; Sachi Cunningham
> Cc: Cristina Azocar
> Subject: Grade Appeal Filed by Estrella Benavides for JOUR 395
>
> Dear Estrella Benavides and Sachi Cunningham,
>
> Chair Cristina Azocar has referred to me a grade appeal filed by
> Estrella Benavides for her grade assigned in Journalism 395: Online
> Journalism during the spring 2013 semester. The next step is to appoint
> a faculty committee consisting of three faculty members: one selected by
> the instructor of the class, one selected by the student appealing the
> grade, and one selected by the College Associate Dean. Please identify
> the faculty member you would like to serve on the review committee and
> ask that person if he or she is willing to serve. The faculty member may
> be a lecturer or a professor, but they must be employed by San Francisco
> State University this semester. After identifying a faculty member who
> will serve on the committee, send me his or her name and email address
> no later than *Monday, October 21, 2013*.
>
> I will allow you to choose your faculty member, before making my
> appointment. When the three faculty members have been selected, I will
> contact them to provide them copies of documents submitted to me by
> Chair Azocar (Estrella Bernavide’s written brief and Sachi Cunningham’s
> written response) and to arrange a time for them to meet.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Susan B. Shimanoff
>
> —
> Susan B. Shimanoff
> Associate Dean
> College of Liberal & Creative Arts
> San Francisco State University
> San Francisco, CA 94132
> email: shimanof@sfsu.edu
>

1 Comment »

Help

This pig is abusing me and not letting me post the government abuses as well as many other switch them.Image

Leave a comment »